JORO burned down my kitchen!

JORO burned down my kitchen!

March 10, 2022 0 By Lacy Beaman

“The spider did it, not me!”

A South Carolina woman claims that a Joro spider burned down her kitchen. It all started on Monday morning, when Alice went into her kitchen and prepared to cook some grits. After turning on the gas, and placing the pot of grits on the stove, she saw a Joro spider building a web on the vent above the stove. She panicked, grabbed a paper towel and swiped at the spider.

Alice claims that the spider grabbed the paper towel, fell down to the stove surface, where the spider drug it through the flame, and caused the fire to spread. Both the husband, and Insurance companies laughed, though the husband stated he would rather keep the spider, and get rid of the “non grit cooking wife.”

the resulting fire spider damage


Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate We earn from qualifying purchases.